Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Harvest Party – Part 2

And now on to the star of the party, the food!

As I mentioned in part 1 of Fall Harvest Party, I would share my menu ideas for my first Fall Harvest Party!

I have a few starters in mind including our Chicken Nachos. I chose this recipe because it is very easy, convenient and it’s super delicious. I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts about the nachos and as always, would love to hear other tips on what I should serve at my party!

Chicken Nachos

From: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Serves: 6


Ingredients:

1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
1 bag (about 10 ounces) tortilla chips
Chopped tomato
Sliced green onion
Sliced pitted ripe olives

Directions:

HEAT the salsa, soup and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.

PLACE the chips on a platter. Spoon the chicken mixture over the chips. Top with the tomato, onion and olives.


Best, and until next time, Kaitlin.


No comments: