Friday, September 24, 2010

Can you share that recipe with me?


Did you ever get asked that question? Up until a few months ago, no one really asked me for advice on cooking or entertaining.  Since I started working in the “real world,” it has been a great learning process.  Yes, I get a lot of advice from co-workers (I do work for Swanson) and my family, especially my mother, who is one of the best cooks I know, but most of my successful dishes comes from trial and error in the kitchen. If someone asks me for a recipe, I think it is one of the highest forms of flattery!

Whether you are career focused single woman, like myself, or a busy mom raising a family, recipe sharing is the way to go when looking for easy, quick meals.   My favorite source for recipes is, of course, Campbell’s Kitchen®.  Here are a few of my other favorite recipe-sharing websites:

·      FoodBuzz is similar to Facebook but it’s all about entertaining, food bloggers and sharing great recipes.  You can create a profile, share updates, tag your favorite recipes and follow some of the best food bloggers.  Check out my profile:
·      Tastespotting is all about making food look really good! It’s an online space for food bloggers to share beautiful photographs of their kitchen creations.  At Tastespotting, first impressions come first!
·      GroupRecipes is another food website with social networking capabilities.  You can create a personal profile, upload recipes, share recipes, create menus and more.  It’s a great resource for new recipe ideas!

Now, I would like to hear from you!  What’s your favorite place to find delicious, easy and quick recipes for your family?

Best, and until next time, Kaitlin!

No comments: